These areas are often forgotten during cleaning
- High shelves
- Drains and gullies
- The space in between walls and equipment
- Underneath appliances: cookers/fridges/freezers and other surfaces
- Seals and fridge doors/shelves
- Filters and plenum chambers
- Ventilation systems
How to clean grease off a kitchen floor
- The best way to remove grease from the kitchen floor is to firstly remove any excess layers using paper towels
- Apply an industrial kitchen degreaser and allow it to work for around 10 minutes
- Don’t mix the solution with bleach or other cleaning chemicals – the formula targets and breaks down individual grease molecules to be easily lifted from the surface
- Use a disposable cloth to remove the remaining residue
- Mop up with soapy water to ensure it’s hygienically clean
Save money with an autodose unit
An autodose unit is one of the best ways to save on the cost of your cleaning chemicals, whilst increasing safety.
It doses pre-measured amounts of chemicals which eliminates the problems of waste through over-dosing.
The dispensing units are available in three models, designed for accurate chemical dosing into the following containers:
- Spray bottles
Blue roll is one of the most economical and hygienic ways of cleaning up. The non-abrasive nature of the roll allows them to be used for a huge range of applications. Safe to use in food production environments.