Simple reminders can go a long way
Drying cloths may appear clean but they need to be regularly replaced.
Badly managed and performing dishwashers are common culprits for bacterial growth, keep on top of the servicing and make sure you get a good warranty.
Dangers of poor manual washing can result in spreading bacterial growth, so be sure you are using the right chemicals and the right equipment for the job.
Benefits of Blue roll
Blue roll is one of the most economical and hygienic ways of cleaning up.
The non-abrasive nature of the roll allows them to be used for a huge range of applications.
Uses of blue roll
- Hygienic method of drying hands whereas damp linen towels can harbour germs
- Cleaning and drying surfaces, appliances, utensils and tools
- Ensuring a streak-free finish to Perspex/glass surfaces such as counter tops and glass doors
- Absorbing liquid spills: water, thick sauces, oil and cleaning chemicals
- Removing excess grease, wax or other lubricants from appliances and machinery
- Wiping away fat and grease from grills to prevent fatty deposits blocking your sink's drain
- Safe to use in food production environments